A strong immune system is vital with the COVID-19 challenge and for generally keeping ourselves healthy. I have added two blog articles because of the COVID-19 challenge. I reference the outstanding work of Dr. Zelenko, who has treated over 3,000 cases of COVID and has had 0.0% mortality with those who follow his procedure. Several others have highly successful procedures.
But, are we missing fundamental messages that will keep our health at the most optimum level throughout our lifetimes? Here, I add significantly to the Harvard Medical School list, which suggests the following to boost your immunity system:
Choose a Healthy Lifestyle
· Don’t smoke.
· Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in saturated fat.
· Exercise regularly.
· Maintain a healthy weight.
· Control your blood pressure.
· If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
· Get adequate sleep.
· Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
· Get regular medical screening tests for people in your age group and risk category