The Gospel is the Good News, but when studied In- depth, we find there are three “Gospels” in God’s plan of happiness: 1. The “Gospel of the Good Earth”. 2. The “Gospel of the Bible” and 3. The “Gospel of the End Times.” These three “Gospels” are the most important blessings God has given and is giving in these last days in preparation for the return of His Beloved son, and for His Kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven (Matt. 6:10).
1. The Good News of the Earth’s Gospel
The gospel of the good earth contributes in a major way toward the most healthy and happy path during our mortal journey. The recent pollution of the earth has removed most of the potential purity of this gospel. In Weston A. Price’s grand-breaking book (original copyright 1939 with several follow-up printings with the last one in 2008), Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, he shares that the primitives had it right and we have it wrong because of the pollution – hence, the degeneration condition now.
His work was so profound that the WESTON A. PRICE FOUNDATION was set up in 1999, and now Sally Fallon Morell, MA, is the President and is best known as the author of the best-selling cookbook, Nourishing Traditions®: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats. In my opinion, it is the best cookbook on the planet. The primitives knew how to let their food be their medicine and bring them happiness and harmony in life. Several of my blog articles have a basis in their work and research. Fortunately, several others are working to overcome this serious pollution problem of the earth. The New World Order’s green-earth movement and carbon tax are in the opposite direction, as motivated by Satan.
Quoting from pages 382-3 of Dr. Price’s book regarding the primitives, “Their success demonstrates that their program is superior to ours.” He goes on to share, “The faith of the primitive in the all-pervading power of which he is a part includes a belief in immortality. He lives in communion with the great unseen Spirit of which he is a part, always in humility and reverence.” The beautiful harmony of the earth’s gospel is captured to a degree in Paul Gautschi’s inspiring work, as he asks how God does it: Back to Eden Gardening Official Website. You will be greatly inspired as you watch the video — available on line — describing his insights and nutritious, happy, healthy way of living — over more than four decades.
2. The Good News of the Bible’s Gospel
Imagine a measure of goodness and happiness across time and for Jew and Gentile, then using that measure, You would find that those who live God’s laws in the Bible would measure the highest. In contrast, that measure would show those who reject God’s laws are the most miserable and often do many harmful things to others. The Christian crusades are an example of non-Christian activities bringing about great hurt and harm to many. They were done in the name of Christianity, but contrary to God’s laws; the first of which is to “love the Lord thy God with all thy our heart, with all thy soul, with all thy mind, and with all thy strength… And the second is like… Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.” (Mark 12:30-31)
In a similar sense, if you ask the question, what book has done more good than any other, I believe it can be shown to be the King James Version of the Bible. Though it is imperfect, it is the best of our English translations. The work, influence, and gifts of William Tyndale are remarkable miracles in that regard.
The Bible Vs. Science
Now, most scientists believe the Bible is a myth, and the world tends to believe more in science than in the Bible. The moral decay of society is a direct correlation with scientists turning from God, and atheism on the rise. The decline of faith in the world, among our millennials, is a sad indicator of Satan knowing it is his last hour.
The world has a great big “wake-up” call coming when the Bible’s prophesied end of worldliness comes, as the Savior of the world ushers in his glorious millennial reign not many years hence.
The exciting insight is that those whose lives are in harmony with the Bible gospel — regardless of their religious beliefs — will join with all those in the “first resurrection” during His thousand year reign as King of kings and Lord of lords. The purging times ahead will be a refiners fire sorting out the wicked from the righteous, as we witness the end of worldliness (wickedness).
3. The Good News of the “End Time Gospel”
Christ gave the fullness of the gospel to the ancients, but like the pollution that has degenerated the earth, the imperfections of translations over the years have polluted the purity of the Bible texts.
Knowing this, the Lord in His infinite love sent a solution, as the Apostle John saw in vision, “And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of water.” (Rev. 14:7)
For all the Bible thumpers, we have the hard question, “Why would God need to send an angel with the everlasting gospel if it were already in the Bible?” In 1830, the world was miraculously given the fullness of the everlasting gospel delivered by an angel to the Prophet Joseph Smith to translate by the gift and power of God – another witness and a companion to the Bible that Jesus is the Christ, the promised Messiah.
The Book of Mormon, translated one time by the power of God into English, documents the visit of the resurrected Lord to America, as He shares the fullness of the everlasting gospel here in America. Not only was its translation a miracle, how it was printed was as well.
Interestingly, both Joseph in Egypt (2 Nephi 3:11) and the Prophet Nephi (1 Nephi 13:38-41) prophesies that the Book of Mormon would come forth in a day when the Bible would be disbelieved, and the Book of Mormon would prove the Bible to be true.
I have found 1,800 phrases in our scriptures tying back to the language of Adam, and their consistency of use across all of the scriptures validates the Bible, as well as all of God’s scriptures. This I have done using the scientific method, as God has inspired me to do. The data are undeniable and show God’s fingerprint, in spite of man’s mistranslation errors.
The Lord tells us the End time gospel will include “other books,” as referenced in the above prophecy by Nephi. Many of these have already come forth augmenting the Bible and the Book of Mormon, and many more exciting ones are expected — revealing the end from the beginning of the journey of our space-ship called earth. “Nothing shall be withheld”(D&C 12:28) “In that day when the Lord shall come, he shall reveal all things…”
The Enormous Blessings of the Three Gospels:
- For those who internalize the blessings of the gospel of the good earth, the Lord promises, that those “walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures; And shall and run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint. And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. (D&C 89:18-21) This we do by overcoming the pollutions of the earth and by eating organically grown foods, avoiding processed foods, sugar, and where we can, grow our own in mineral-rich soil. Then we will enjoy the richness of the good earth’s gospel.
- The Lord is reaching out in marvelous and countless ways to bring His Bible gospel to as many as will. Now, there are 250,000 Messianic Jews and the number is growing rapidly. The remarkable Muslim to Christian convert, Afshin Javid, who was visited by Christ, estimates fifteen hundred Iranians are coming to Christ every week. The Lord is gathering millions whose lives conform with the Bible gospel to be with Him during His thousand-year glorious millennial reign. In Him they will greatly rejoice.
- The end time gospel, which includes the fullness, has the power to take the recipient to celestial realms of glory. We can think of the end time as a two-step process. The end of all worldliness comes, as the first “new heaven and new earth” role into place at the beginning of the millennium. At the end of worldliness, and during the beginning of the millennium, because of God’s fairness, the fullness of the gospel will be made available to everyone (D&C 90:11). Step-two, at the end of the millennium, there will again be a “new heaven and a new earth,” as the Savior presents to the Father the celestialized earth and all those who have accepted the fullness of the gospel. In Heavenly Father’s perfect plan of happiness, everyone gets exactly what they chose and desire. A wicked man would be more miserable in heaven than with the damned souls in hell. We cannot imagine a more perfect plan– perfected by the infinite atonement of our Lord and Savior . Everything has a purpose, and every challenge is a learning experience. And our Great God can and will, as appropriate, turn ever evil into good. “Adam fell that men might be, and men are that they might have joy.” (2 Nephi 2:25)
David W. Allan