There are major challenges facing the United States today. People are greatly concerned with the conflicts in the Middle-east. On a personal level, so many lives are peppered with drug and alcohol abuse, the break-down of the traditional family, health issues, and the violence we see in major cities across the USA. The public at large is affected by the personal choices of its citizens. The “Land of the Free” doesn’t seem so free anymore. On a world level, we face governments who are seeking world supremacy. I have broken down the content of this post into four major challenges and their solutions, as I see it.
1. We have turned from the God of this land, who is Jesus Christ.
2. The elite have a plan to take over.
3. China is planning world domination.
4. Most don’t know that Russia is posed as the scriptural “Assyrian assault.”
1. The need for massive repentance in America is paramount. In the last twenty years Christianity has declined from 70% to 50%, while the number of non-believers and atheists have increased dramatically. There are more Christians per-capita in Russia now than in the United States.
Timothy Ballard has written the inspiring two volume set “The American Covenant.” He clearly delineates that America is God’s covenant land with an extremely important role in the winding up scenes leading up to the Coming of Christ. It is the “Promised Land” spoken of in the Book of Mormon and has God’s promise that if we will keep His commandments we will have His blessings and protection, but if we don’t, we will be “swept off” before His coming. (Ether 2:9-12) Timothy’s book, The Washington Hypothesis, outlines many of the miracles that allowed America to win the war we should not have won, obtaining liberty. Historians paint a different picture, but in Washington’s on words, we won because of, “Divine Intervention.”
I have written three blog articles articulating what we can do and the great importance of turning back to the God who gave us this “Land of the Free” with its massively important purpose of being a light to the world and to help bring as many as will to Christ:
1. Who are the Gentiles? 2. America’s Greatest Need. 3. Free PDF Book of Mormon Geography.
Protection from the Plan of The Elite
2. You have undoubtedly heard of the microchip and the “mark of the beast.” The elite are moving that program forward, but have devised an additional very clever silicon nano-technology technique in their efforts to have control of the world population.
One of the elite’s features of the silicon based material sprayed in the atmosphere by chem trails is that as you breathe it in, you develop a mucus in your lungs. When you cough it up and swallow it up, the hydrochloric acid in your stomach reacts with it turn it into nanotechnology communication device – giving them control. Sounds unbelievable?
Recently, a courageous Christian lady, Dana Ashlie, recently shared (16 August 2019): a “Must watch” video. She shares details of this clever-devilish technology.
This device can be destroyed by you by daily drinking two tablespoons of apple-cider vinegar in a glass of distilled water with a ¼ teaspoon of borax per 100 lb. of body weight. Add raw honey or pure maple syrup to make it taste good. So, you can take control of your life. Watch Dana’s video!
In this regard, you may have noticed that about a month ago President Trump commanded the stop of Chem-trails. The skies are blue again; THANK YOU, President Trump as of three weeks or more now.
China World Domination Solution
3. I recently wrote an article on how important English is in sharing the gospel today: In this free pdf article is cited a fascinating dimension of how China is actively planning world domination. They are doing it in every dimension: physiologically, economically, militarily, etc. I suggest you read the article to get a feel for how serious this challenge is to America. The solution is the same as to number 1. Above: REPENT. Then we will have the Lord’s protection.
Russia and the Assyrian Assault
4. In my book www.ItsAboutTimeBook.com Chapter 23 outlines the time line of the Lord. All Twelve tribes of the House of Israel have been identified in patriarchal blessings among the Russian people. In the scriptures, they are identified as part of the Assyrian assault that the Lord will use to purge America, if she does not repent. I have a full explanation of this in a free pdf entitled, “Who is Israel?”
This article will explains again the great need we have in repenting and having the Lord’s protecting hand, as we come to Him.
We are free to choose our lives and what they will be, but those choices make all the difference. I summarize with this great scripture from the Prophet Lehi:
Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. And the Messiah cometh in the fulness of time, that he may redeem the children of men from the fall. And because that they are redeemed from the fall they have become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for themselves and not to be acted upon, save it be by the punishment of the law at the great and last day, according to the commandments which God hath given. Where, we are free according to the flesh, and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, thorough the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself. (2 Nephi 2:25-27)
Should the People of this Promised Land (America) choose not to repent and return to the God of this Land: Then one should pay special attention to the parable of the wheat and the tares. Read especially the Joseph Smith translation of Matthew 13:36-43, and Doctrine Covenants 86:1-7 and 101:64-66. Furthermore, the Lord has promised, “And the righteous need not fear,” (1 Nephi 22:22; I suggest reading the whole chapter. It is a Hebrew Midrash of Isaiah chapters 48 and 49 totally relevant for our day).
In addition, the parable of the “hen” gathering her chicks gives great hope as prophesied for our day:
Listen to the voice of Jesus Christ, your Redeemer, the Great I AM, whose arm of mercy hath atoned for your sins: Who will gather his people even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, even as many as will hearken to my voice and humble themselves before me, and call upon me in mighty prayer. (D&C 29:12)
When Moroni introduced the coming forth of the Book of Mormon to Joseph Smith in 1823, he quoted Peter in Acts 3:22-23 and said that the time “soon would come” “when ‘they who would not hear his [Jesus Christ] voice should be cut off from among the people.” JS-H 40.
We should not and must not let anything get between us and our Savior if we desire to receive the greatest of all the gifts of God – ETERNAL LIFE. We need to “treasure up His word” so that we are not deceived (JS-M 37), hearken to His voice, and be true disciples (John 15:8). He will for sure lead us back home. He is “the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6); there is no other way. “…no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” His WAY is the sure way for the greatest happiness in this life and eternal life and a fullness of joy in the life to come. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free… If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” (John 8:32-36)
David W. Allan