On Monday, February 10th 2020, a fireside was held in Fountain Green. Presentations were given by Rod Meldrum of Book of Mormon Evidence and myself. Rod’s address was entitled “The Book of Mormon Current as the Daily News”. My focus was: “The Book of Mormon tells US Who and Where We are, and What is Coming”. Here, US means the United States of America as well as “us.”
The Incredible Value of the Book of Mormon
Rod Meldrum and I shared “The Incredible value of the Book of Mormon that tells US where we are and what is coming.” Again, US stands for United States. The main writers of the Book of Mormon are Nephi, Jacob, Mormon, and Moroni. They saw our day. What was compiled and written by them is what will best help us prepare for the Lord’s coming – bringing about the fulfillment of the covenants of the Father and gathering Father’s children into the Fold of God that they may partake of a fullness of joy and eternal life.
Fulfilling of Mormon Scripture
Rod shared some amazing insights on how many Book of Mormon scriptures are being fulfilled before our vary eyes. While the media is biased, the scriptures are both clear and accurate. I highly recommend you get Rod’s DVD, which happens to also be the title of his lecture, “The Book of Mormon Current as the Daily News”. It can be purchased from the bookstore on his site: Book of Mormon Evidence Bookstore. Note: I have purchased some copies of this particular DVD in bulk and you are welcome to get them from me for $5.00, if it is convenient for you.
Who and Where We are, and What is Coming!
Who, Where and What is coming was the framework for my lecture, and how can we best prepare. Below is an outline of my lecture.
- What do you THINK should be our greatest priorities?
- Why is the eight-pointed star the star of Christ?
- The importance of trusting in the Lord and His Word.
- Did you know God tells us the United States is the “Promised Land” spoken of in the Book of Mormon with extremely important consequences in that telling?
- I share some exciting dimensions into the Lord’s physics.
- The wonderful contributions of my dear friend Chauncey Riddle.
- The conversion story of the principal timekeeper for Russia, Dr. Nickolay Koshelyaevsky, after reading Alma 40:8, “…time only is measured unto men,” with its deep philosophical dimensions.
- My ORAL HISTORY recorded by Dr. Donley representing the IEEE. Both Nick and Liz are mutual friends now because they knew me.
- Eighty stones with carvings on them have been found in North America with the name of the Savior on them and depicting the resurrected Lord. A friend let me borrow his to take to Russia to show my colleagues there that the resurrected Lord visited America with ancient-block-Hebrew writing.
- Four measures show the exponential growth of the Church up until 2000. Membership correlates with Book of Mormon languages. After the year 2000 the slopes all decrease on all four measures do to the Babylonian encroachment on the Church as prophesied in the Book of Mormon!
- Converts per thousand members declining significantly during the last four decades; the Lord’s SOLUTION TO THIS DECLINE, is the gathering of Israel.
- We live in that day foretold when the Gentiles have rejected the gospel, and now, as prophesied in the Book of Mormon, the Lord will “bring” the gospel to Israel and bring about the work of the covenants He has made with the fathers. (3 Nephi 16:10-11)
- The Savior gives us a sign in the Book of Mormon and in the heavens when these things will happen, and I show they are now happening.
- One of the best things we can do is to help bring about ZION. (1 Nephi 13:37-42)
- The main purpose of the Book of Mormon is to bring us to Christ, but the geography is extremely important as well. I offer proof that North America is the “Promised Land” spoken of and the great need for this nation to repent.
- Early in my science career I learned the great importance of “Trust in the Lord.” He blessed me with success so that I could better share the great gospel message.
Uniqueness of South Korea; they visit my book’s web site more than any other country per size of their country.
- With 93% of the leading American scientists believing the Bible is a myth, it is fascinating that both Nephi and Joseph in Egypt prophesied this would happen and the Book of Mormon would be brought forth to validate the Bible and all the scriptures. (1 Nephi 13:38-42; 2 Nephi 3:11)
- I believe the Lord inspired me to write my book to help in some small degree to help fulfill those prophecies.
- I have found 1800 phrases that tie back to the Adamic language and scientifically validate not only the Bible, but all of our scriptures.
- I share why many members believe in the Mesoamerica model for Book of Mormon geography even though that theory can be proven false.
- That great importance of repentance and hearkening to the voice of our Lord and Savior then the great day of the Lord will not be a dreadful day. Living the first law of heaven to love like the Lord loves us is key, as the Prophet Mormon counsels us, “pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love…” (Moroni 7:48)
My Gifts To You
1. After my presentation, I offered the audience a copy of the slides I used in my address along with explanatory notes. I offer you the same opportunity. Within the lecture material, I have included supplemental links that will allow you to review details regarding the scriptural fulfillment and the anticipated events the Lord has reveled in the incredible Book of Mormon
Simply click here for your immediate download of my lecture material. “Who, Where and What, and How to Best Prepare”
2. I also have over 200 pages of additional free material. It is also in a downloadable PDF format.
a. Complementary to my book “It’s About Time”, there are several articles that support the book’s manuscript. Click: It’s About Time Book Support. (Scroll to the bottom of the page to access the additional material.)
b. Also there is a wealth of extra information on several fascinating topics, from health, science, and religion located at this link: Additional Commentary.
We Live In the Choicest Time In History
How blessed we are to have the fullness of the gospel with the promise that the greatest of blessings during our mortal journey and both a fullness of joy and eternal life in the great beyond as this earth is celestialized. The Book of Mormon gives us the best road map; how grateful we should be for this incredible book and fully internalize its teachings.
David W. Allan